The 2007-08 Morgan High School Trojans basketball season started in November 2007 with a huge home opener victory vs. Delta, and ended on February 15, 2008, as the Morgan Trojans defeated the Bear River Bears in the Ben Lomond Tournament championship game. The freshmen team was led by autistic team manager Braydon Wilde. All the team members are presented with their own nicknames that Wilde gave them.
- 21 - Kasey Evans aka "Casey Masterpeice"
- 44 - Zaine Farris aka "Z-Man"
- 5 - Robbie Nelson, now also known as "Baby LeBron"
- 40 - Jed Rowlan aka "The Sandman"
- 30 - Dallin Schenk aka "Anklebreaker"
- 15 - Lawson Toomer aka "Little Giant"
- 12 - Kelvin Winchester aka "The Killer"
- 3 - Tad Sargent aka "The Sarge" also nicknamed "The Prince of Pickpockets"
- 2 - Jared Brooks aka "JB Big Boy"
- 23 - Sawyer Brooks, now nicknamed as "Grease Lightning"
- Manager Braydon Wilde aka "Wilde Thang"
- Manager Travis Henriod, then known as "Stat Tracker"
- and last but not least...Coach Peterson (along with Asst. Coach Preece)
3-0 vs. Bear RiverEdit
- January 23, 2008 - Morgan 78, Bear River 40
- Trojans serve up a major beating on their home court against Bear River.
- January 30, 2008 - Morgan 42, Bear River 39
- Bears dominate nearly all of the game, but thanks to Jared Brooks' game-winning 3 with five seconds left, Trojans remain undefeated on the road.
- February 15, 2008 - Morgan 67, Bear River 42
- Trojans cap off undefeated season by trouncing Bear River in Ben Lomond Tournament championship game. Robbie Nelson comes off the bench at halftime to improve Morgan's chances of victory. (He only got one basket off the bench, but still...)
A large portion of the 2008 freshman team went on to become stars on the 2011 varsity team, making it to the State Championship Game at the Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City, where they then took on Wasatch in a 44-33 loss. Morgan would eventually win the state title in back-to-back years in 2013 and 2014.